News From Around The Web

Monday, July 02, 2007

Jon Helps Stryckers Bay With Public Relations


Hello my name is Jon George; I’m a twenty year old college student and a long standing member of LACASA. I’ve been around Stryckers Bay and the LACASA program for the past eleven years.

I started at as a camper in LACASA’s summer day camp at 9 years old, and then started attending LACASA’s after school program at age eleven. I grew up surrounded by the loving, supportive people of Strycker’s Bay who wanted nothing else for me but to move forward on a healthy path toward a great future. By the time I was fourteen, I started working as a counselor at LACASA’s after school and summer camp programs. I’ve been with LACASA as staff ever since. The work experience I have gained has been very valuable to me. I have learned to handle people and children in a very real and genuine way.

This summer I am very excited to work with Valerie and Kelley on various public relations and marketing projects for the organization. I’m attending school for graphic arts and this is a great way for me to get experience hands on in a friendly and helpful environment.

On a personal note, I can say that the people within the organization have helped me a great deal in growing up and becoming the young man I am today. I am grateful for the time spent with the organization and the time they have invested in me.

Shout out to Kelly Ramon, Jenny my home girls Valerie, Janice and Lori.

Peace out!

No comments:

Collected Links and News

Strycker"s Bay Community Calendar

Add to Technorati Favorites